Join us for a Holiday Hootenanny for the Planet on Tuesday, December 10th at the legendary Sunny’s Bar in Red Hook. We’ll celebrate the gains made this year and raise money to support future initiatives. The event will feature live music from luminaries of New York City’s folk and old-time music scenes, including M Shanghai and Alex Kramer & Friends!
Tickets are limited, so we encourage you to purchase early to guarantee admission – and to take advantage of the discounted early bird price of $30!
- Global hors d’oeuvres by Émigré Gourmet
- Brooklyn cave-aged cheeses from Crown Finish Caves
- Distinctive specialty cocktails with artisanal distilled spirits from Breuckelen Distilling
- A selection of craft beers from Other Half Brewing
And silent auction items from:
- Bend and Bloom Yoga. A Brooklyn-based studio offering over 65 inspiring yoga classes per week, including Prenatal + Kids classes.
- Bitter & Esters. NYC’s homebrew shop offering supplies, classes, and New York State’s only Brew on Premise system.
- Blank Slate Kitchen. A Brooklyn-based company that crafts intriguing ingredients for the curious cook.
- Breuckelen Distilling. Craft distillery since 2010 in Sunset Park, Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn Brainery’. Accessible, community-driven, crowdsourced classes on anything and everything in NYC.
- Crown Finish Caves. An artisan cheese-aging facility located in a repurposed 1850’s “lagering tunnel” thirty feet below the streets of Crown Heights. Their monthly pop-ups and Cave Music series are Brooklyn “must-dos.”
- Mimi’s Sweaters. Gorgeous sweaters from 350Brooklyn’s very own Mimi Bluestone
- Sahadi’s. Extraordinary Middle Eastern grocery with bulk & prepared food plus cheeses, coffee, oils, olives & gift baskets.
- Union Market. Your neighborhood source for fine local and sustainable foods. Opening soon in Crown Heights!
- String Thing Studio. A yarn lover’s haven and a welcoming space for creatives of all type